Sales Center Manager
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Company OverviewPOOLCORP is the leading business-to-business
wholesale distributor of swimming pool and landscape supplies,
equipment, and related outdoor living products. Through our
subsidiaries, SCP Distributors LLC, Superior Pool Products LLC, and
Horizon Distributors Inc., we operate in more than 390 Sales
Centers worldwide, with nearly 5,000 employees proudly serving the
needs of customers. Each Sales Center operates as its own business;
driving an extraordinary culture that involves a high work ethic,
an entrepreneurial spirit, and a community presence all within a
family-oriented work atmosphere.Why POOLCORP?Because it's a place
where you can make an impact and grow! At POOLCORP you'll find a
wealth of management opportunities that support your individual and
long-term career goals. Our stable work environment is further
enhanced by our generous compensation and benefits package.
Publicly traded since 1995, POOLCORP is a global organization with
a long history of continuous success - clearly making it an
industry leader - in so many ways!So, end your job search here - at
POOLCORP - Where Outdoor Living Comes to Life!Location: New
location opening in Wilmington, NCJob SummaryThe Sales Center
Manager exercises complete responsibility for developing and
managing a business operation that increases sales, profitability,
market share, and customer and employee satisfaction by directing,
coordinating and monitoring all sales, branch operation and
personnel developments activities.Responsibilities:
- Assesses local market conditions, identifies current and
prospective sales opportunities and develops forecasts, financial
objectives and business plans for the sales center.
- Full financial management including budget, P&L, and sales
- Sales management of both inside and outside sales efforts,
multi-channel marketing, price matrixing, support of sales
promotions and coordination with preferred vendors.
- Hires, trains, directs, and manages all sales center personnel
involved with sales, customer service, accounts receivable, and
warehouse operations. Depending on the size of the sales center,
may perform rather than manage others in these activities.
- Accounts Receivable management including credit management,
collections, and cash management.
- Oversight of Operations including supporting corporate
operations procedures, working with Operations managers and buyers
to determine stock items and inventory targets, manages
non-performing inventory, ensures compliance with all safety and
governmental regulations, provides proper facilities
- Entrepreneurial leadership to grow the business through new
product development, customer and market development, complementary
product marketing and strategic planning.
- Other non-essential job duties may be assigned.Requirements:
- 5-7 years of experience in industrial distribution, warehousing
- Strong sales aptitude and the ability to manage a team of sales
- A knowledge of industrial product lines such as gunnite,
concrete, pool and spa equipment, chemicals, construction
materials, plumbing supplies, electrical supplies, HVAC supplies,
auto parts, or similar industrial tangible goods.
- A minimum of 2 years of management experience with full profit
and loss responsibility for a $5-10 Million operation.
- Experience hiring, training and managing a staff of 10 or more
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with inventory control software and customer
management sales systems.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.POOLCORP is a
drug-free company and an EOE, M/F/V/D.
Keywords: Poolcorp, Wilmington , Sales Center Manager, Executive , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!