HVAC Service Technician I
Company: ARS Rescue Rooter
Posted on: October 11, 2018
Job Description Company: ARS/Rescue Rooter GROW WITH THE PROS ANDMASTER YOUR CAREER Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing leader in residential services: ARS-Rescue Rooter--. Unique to our field, we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70+ locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence. In addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the chance to give back. If you have the experience we seek, take this opportunity to grow with the pros at ARS-Rescue Rooter--: LICENSED HVAC TECHNICIAN Wilmington, NC Residential Only Company-Provided Vehicle This professional will assist in setting work priorities, training employees, and coordinating work assignments to ensure quality workmanship and completion of jobs within set timeframes. Additional responsibilities include:
- Informing superintendents/supervisors of job progress and issues.
- Responding to emergencies and complex service calls, including driving to customer sites, greeting customers, troubleshooting, and diagnosing/resolving problems.
- Describing options and costs, obtaining approval, and making repairs.
- Performing preventive maintenance.
- Repairing complete systems.
- Checking condensation drain lines to ensure freedom of debris and proper drainage.
- Documenting services, explaining guarantees/warranties, and collecting/recording and delivering fees to the office.
- Ensuring that all repairs and installations are accurate, serviceable, and meet safety and regulatory standards and codes.
- Ordering materials for jobs.
- Promoting service agreements and offering assistance with financing of service costs.
- Training less-experienced technicians and acting as the crew leader. Job RequirementsWhat You Need to Succeed and Grow with the Pros Required Credentials:
- Two or more years of related HVAC service experience in addition to training, or equivalent combination of experience and advanced training.
- EPA certification and advanced knowledge of electrical and gas diagnostics and air flow.
- Current state licensure.
- Current driver's license.
- Strong communications/interpersonal skills.
- The ability to regularly move, lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds, including ductwork, furnaces, and related materials.
- Willingness and ability to work evenings and weekends. Preferred Credentials:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Two or more years of electrical/HVAC service training, or completion of an approved training program. How We Reward Your Professionalism Full-time employees receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA). Part-time employees receive competitive pay, comprehensive paid training, and 401(k) with company match. In addition, all employees are invited to participate in our commitment to community outreach, including our extensive support as the Official Global Partner for the Night to Shine prom initiative for special-needs students, sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation---. Apply Your Skills to the Best in the Business. Join our winning team and apply today! All candidates are required to undergo the pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks. ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apply Not ready to
Keywords: ARS Rescue Rooter, Wilmington , HVAC Service Technician I, Engineering , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!