Senior Engineer - Environmental Services Geotechnical
Company: Applied Geotech, LLC
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Interested in building a career with a game-changing, rapidly
growing organization where you will help push the pace of
innovation? Are you a versatile, ambitious self-starter who thrives
on challenging yet rewarding engineering projects? If so, you're in
the right place! Applied Geotech, LLC are seeking a Senior Engineer
to join our dynamic team. This is an exciting opportunity that
offers the potential for partnership and ownership to the right
candidate. If geotechnical engineering, project management and
business development are your forte, we can't wait to hear from
you. What we offer You'll be joining an open, connected team that
includes some of the industry's best and brightest minds. You will
enjoy our positive, diverse, and supportive culture, and our
beautiful coastal location here in Myrtle Beach. We want our people
to feel valued, empowered, and recognized for their contribution.
You can expect a competitive compensation and benefits package,
- Salary starting at $90k
- Paid Vacation
- IRA matching 3% What you will do
- Manage and lead geotechnical engineering projects and tasks;
current company markets include geotechnical engineering,
Construction Services, materials testing, and environmental
services, predominantly Phase I ESA's.
- Prepare technical scopes of work for proposals and projects,
project budgets, requests for proposals for contractors, and
- Lead proposal teams and presentations.
- Lead and participate in multi-disciplinary, multi-geographic
- Maintain high industry visibility through regular client
contact, participation in professional societies, and attendance
and presentations at industry events.
- Manage projects and staff, including technical leadership and
oversight, risk management, and mentoring. What you bring
- Education: B.S. Civil Engineering, M.S. Geotechnical
- Experience: 5+ years of previous professional experience in
geotechnical engineering; significant project management
experience; Engineer with local or coastal plain experience
- Proven business development skills.
- Registered Professional Engineer, P.E. with ability to be
registered in SC within 6 mos.
- Professional Society, ASCE, NSPE, CSI or other Involvement
- Thorough knowledge of state and federal regulations.
- Management Experience. Applied Geotech, LLC or AGI is a local
engineering firm specializing in Geotechnical Engineering,
Construction Services, and Environmental Services. AGI provides
engineering services to the Grand Strand and surrounding areas with
our offices and laboratory located in the heart of Myrtle Beach.
Since its inception in 2011, AGI has provided engineering and
construction services, for commercial, industrial, and residential
Keywords: Applied Geotech, LLC, Wilmington , Senior Engineer - Environmental Services Geotechnical, Engineering , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!