Staff Engineer,Product Applications
Company: Analog Devices
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures
semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to
interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the
physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense,
measure and connect.Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) is a world leader
in the design, manufacture, and marketing of a broad portfolio of
high-performance analog, mixed-signal, and digital signal process
(DSP) integrated circuits (ICs) used in virtually all types of
electronic equipment, dedicated to solve the toughest engineering
challenges. We enable our customers to interpret the world around
us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital with
unmatched technologies that sense, measure, power, connect, and
interpret.Position OverviewAnalog Devices is seeking an Application
Engineer based in Santa Clara, CA who will provide technical
support to customers and Field Application Engineers. The product
portfolio of this strategy consists of a range of RF power
detection and optical power monitoring solutions used in a wide
range of different markets and applications.The Applications
Engineer will perform a range of tasks from early silicon
evaluation, develop/maintain/expand measurement automation software
as well as drivers and simulation models for new products,
design/build and test generic evaluations boards and custom boards
for specific customers, provide failure analysis support, write
application notes and design articles, and provide inputs for new
product definitions.As An Applications Engineer, You Will
- Provide applications and design-in support to customers and
Field Application engineers.
- Responsible for timely completion of new product silicon
evaluation, preparation of launch collateral such as datasheets,
evaluation boards, user guides, application notes, simulation
models and design articles.
- Develop, expand, maintain measurement automation software as
well as driver software for new products.
- Develop in-depth understanding of customer applications and
convert this into inputs to new product definitions.
- Develop product simulation models and custom application
circuits, e.g. in LTSpice. Requirements
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Hands-on experience with silicon evaluation.
- Hands-on programming experience in either Python, C, C++, or
- Some knowledge of programmable logic (FPGA) and SoC
developments is a plus.
- Excellent presentation and technical writing skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a
multidisciplinary team. Why You Will Like Working At ADI
- We place great value on individual judgment.
- We allow our employees the freedom to explore new ideas and the
autonomy to determine how to best achieve business goals and
- We emphasize professional development and mentoring.
- Above all, we recognize that the personal goals of our
employees and the company's goals are closely related and must
support each other. For positions requiring access to technical
data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing
approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry
and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of
Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position -
except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected
individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) - may have to go
through an export licensing review process.Analog Devices, Inc. is
an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/DisabilityEEO
Is The LawEducation Level: Bachelor's DegreeTravel Required:
Keywords: Analog Devices, Wilmington , Staff Engineer,Product Applications, Engineering , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!