Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: January 13, 2022
( Process, Mechanical, Chemical, Ceramic, or Materials Science)
**No Electrical Engineers**
Work is On-Site position
SCOPE OF POSITION:
1. Design, develop, improve and industrialize manufacturing
platforms (platform = process + equipment) for revolutionary
manufacturing processes which yield step-change reductions in
manufacturing cost and/or which enable new products with advantaged
2. Advance innovative solutions to technical problems and follow
through to implementation.
3. Lead or participate in experimentation and/or early stage
deployment of new processes or products.
4. Work is typically completed as a member of a technology
development and/or technology deployment team chartered with
improving one or more of the following: manufacturing yields
(selections), process rate*** machine utilization, product quality,
new product quality, environmental compliance, raw material yield,
and/or energy usage.
1. Develop and execute experimental plans, project plans and
timelines to achieve project goals without sacrificing safety,
intellectual property, or quality. Adhere to all Corporate,
Business Unit, and Site guidelines for same.
2. Learn & understand process & equipment functions in area of
3. Development of new processes with strong emphasis on fundamental
understanding of the underlying chemical and physical
4. Provide troubleshooting support to the prototype platform during
development and demonstration phase.
5. Develop and use mechanical, chemical, and electrical
start-up/debug checklists, schedules, drawings, and process
equipment documentation (and or direct technicians to create and/or
modify the same).
6. Direct initial equipment set-up and debug up to the point of
turnover to operations.
Hours of work/work schedule/flex-time: 8-5 M-F
Overtime is not uncommon and is indeed expected at times, however
the amount and duration will vary as a function of the job
position, particular project, and point in the project life
Education & Experience
Minimum BS or MS in either Chemical, Ceramic, Mechanical, or
Materials Science, with 2+ years engineering experience desired,
including process engineering experience.
1. Data collection, analysis, and presentation skills
2. Ability to work in a multi-discipline team environment
3. Ability to effectively interact & communicate with all levels of
the organization & across organizational boundaries.
4. Ability to prioritize multiple activities & work
5. Thoroughly carry assignments to completion.
6. Strong computer skills required (MS Word, Excel, Access, or
1. Display a bias for action in situations of uncertainty, with
pro-active attention to issues and problems,
2. Use scientific method and engineering principles to solve
problems thoroughly and effectively, using well-designed and
executed process experiments.
3. Drive for root cause fundamental understanding and permanent
4. Translate engineering solutions to requirements, then further to
process and/or equipment designs which deliver all required and
promised performance criteria.
5. Effectively use relevant measured and/or modeled data to drive
decisions and actions.
6. Determine and recommend best solution from a series of
alternatives within plant guidelines.
1. Able to communicate equally well with engineers, production
associates, and managers.
2. Able to work in a team-oriented environment.
3. Self motivated.
4. Able to handle multiple priorities.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Wilmington , Process Engineer, Engineering , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!