Company: Early Learning Academies
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Assistant TeacherExcel Creative Early Learning - North
Job Summary:We have an opening to join our team of passionate
educators who want to make the world a better place through
creating a magical learning environment for young children. Be a
part of a growing community of early childhood educators who care
about their teachers' joy and growth.Positions available in the
- Plan and implement age-appropriate curriculum in accordance
with the curriculum policy.
- Responsible for the basic care needs of each child in the
classroom including assistance with dressing, toileting, tying
shoes, regular hand washing, face cleaning, and any other tasks
associated with good personal hygiene.
- Responsible for assisting the children with social development
including teaching table manners during meals, working with a group
of children to accomplish goals, teaching them to share, and other
activities associated with social and emotional development.
- Ensure your classroom is in compliance with child care state
- Provides daily physical gross motor activities with or without
equipment or materials indoor and outdoor.
- Complete any required daily forms such as Child Tracking
Sheets, Attendance Records, and any other paperwork assigned such
as Incident/Accident reports.
- Participate in parent-teacher conferences.
- Any other duties assigned by the Center
- Knowledge of or ability to learn early childhood education
- Proactive and team-oriented attitude to create a successful
- Ability to create a positive learning environment for
- Communication skills that reflect professionalism and kindness
at all times.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Frequent periods of standing, stooping, bending, and occasional
- Must be able to maintain a strict classroom schedule to ensure
State "ratio" compliance.
- All required by DCYF
- Minimum of 18 years of age.EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITYIt is
our policy to abide by all federal, state, and local laws
prohibiting employment discrimination based solely on a person's
race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability,
mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status,
veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status,
registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status,
gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or
expression), medical condition, genetic information, sexual
orientation, or any other protected status except where a
reasonable, bonafide occupational qualification
Keywords: Early Learning Academies, Wilmington , Assistant Teacher, Education / Teaching , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...