Marketing & Events
Company: Habitat for Humanity
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Do you have a desire to "do good" in the community by working to
connect others with Cape Fear Habitat for Humanity's mission to
build homes, communities, and hope. You have a good understanding
of what makes a compelling message, both visually and in writing.
You are organized and can manage multiple projects and deadlines at
a time. You connect well with both individuals and groups to move
projects forward. You have experience in design, communications and
marketing and enjoy learning new skills.
This position is part of the development (fundraising) team at
CFHFH and reports to the Director of Development. The position also
has the support of an AmeriCorps VISTA member. The individual will
work closely with the development team to communicate CFHFH's
mission, impact and messaging with the purpose of providing
materials and events for cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding
- Develop and implement a comprehensive, written marketing plan
to support CFHFH's development goals with strategies and benchmarks
for direct mail, online giving, social media engagement and
- Manage and execute online content and presence for the CFHFH
- Plan, organize, coordinate, promote and facilitate special
events, including the Golden Hammer Breakfast and Turkey
- Take photos and video of homeowners, donors and other key
individuals at events and functions to produce compelling video and
- Manage a leadership giving society program for individuals who
contribute at least $250 annually.
- Collaborate with Director of Development and Volunteer Program
Manager on strategies to turn volunteers into donors.
- Have extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft
Office, WordPress and social media platforms; ability to utilize
Canva, Google Ads and Google Analytics and database management
- Through traditional and social media channels, develop,
coordinate and oversee all donor mailings, appeal letters,
newsletters, and donor stewardship communications, including copy
writing, list segmentation, and production in conjunction with
other Development staff.
- Work with the Donor Relations Coordinator to ensure appropriate
stewardship of gifts via acknowledgement letters, phone calls and
gift policies; share information on how gifts impact families and
the community as a whole.
- Work with Donor Relations Coordinator to ensure that donor
database information is current and accurate.
- Assist the DoD to fundraise for specific programs, projects and
events, as requested.
- Utilize volunteers and/or interns to implement programs as
Apply here with the provided link
Keywords: Habitat for Humanity, Wilmington , Marketing & Events, Advertising , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!