Administrative Assistant- Whiteville, NC
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: May 14, 2022
General Purpose:Performs moderately complex clerical work. Work
involves compiling and tabulating data; checking documents for
accuracy and maintaining files. -Works under general supervision
with moderate latitude for the use of initiative and independent
judgment.Hours:Monday through Friday8:00am-5:00pmBenefits:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Biweekly
- Career Growth Opportunities within the Organization
- Free Education Courses
- Locally Owned and OperatedEssential Functions:
- Prepare and monitor annual budgets for all government contracts
with reporting to -appropriate staff. This includes completion of
all programmatic budget forms.
- Prepare and submit monthly billing for all -contracts and
provide budget usage updates on a monthly basis.
- -Prepare information and help to coordinate the annual
"yellow-book" audit that is required by the -State for government
- Participate and/or provide input during the annual -monitoring
that is required per all - - government -contracts.
- Maintain the -wait list for all contracts in State Aging
Resource Management System (ARMS).
- Provide periodic Medicaid eligibility checks for active
- Prepare and mail Contribution requests to -clients per contract
- Coordinate annual yellow-book audit for government
- Research and prepare Request for Proposals (RFPs) and serve as
coordinator and/or consult on business opportunities for Interim
Healthcare of the Eastern Carolinas, Inc., Interim Healthcare of
the -Triangle, LLC. and Byrd Healthcare Group of North Carolina,
- Prepare contracts and Business Associate agreements.
- Maintain provider data for HUB certification, System for Awards
Management, Dun & Bradstreet and NPPES.
- Maintain provider enrollment data and information for various
payor sources including NC Medicaid, staffing agreements and
private insurance carriers.
- Responsible for maintaining payment posting for accounts
receivable (A/R) and preparing monthly -A/R reconciliation for
- Pickup/sort/deliver mail daily
- Prepare and make daily bank depositsMinimum Education &
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Clerical or secretarial experience is a MUST.Knowledge, Skills
& Abilities Required: -
- Very efficient in the use of computers and Microsoft office and
- Knowledge of business terminology, spelling, punctuation, and
- Skill to prepare and maintain accurate records, files, and
- Skill to interpret and apply rules, regulations, policies, and
- Skill to coordinate with other staff, departments, officials,
agencies, organizations, and the public.
- Skill to communicate ideas and instructions clearly and
concisely.Working Conditions & Physical Effort: -
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work
- Ability to work flexible schedule and/or evening hours as
- Physical activity is sedentary and may require occasional
lifting or carrying up to 10 lbs.
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Wilmington , Administrative Assistant- Whiteville, NC, Administration, Clerical , Whiteville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!