SOCIAL REC -- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Company: AUTISM SOCIETY OF NC INC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Wilmington Services/Social Rec/Transitions/Clinical - Wilmington,
Admin - Clerical
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Provide administrative and organizational support for the Social
Recreation Program Center and program staff, including Summer Camp,
After School Program, Adult Programs and all other year-round
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Cleaning and Supplies
- Maintain well-organized supply closets with reasonable
inventory levels of office supplies (copy paper and other
high-turnover items), bathroom supplies, kitchen supplies, cleaning
- Assist program staff in coordinating daily cleaning tasks
around the center (trash collection, dishes, general surface
- Prepare for Office events coordinate scheduling, lunches,
refreshments, etc. for internal and external events as needed.
- Background checks assist Director/Assistant Director with
completing background checks as needed.
- Assist the Assistant Director in processing all documentation
for new hires including but not limited to assigning On Boarding
modules in PayCom, completing I-9 verification, direct deposit
account information and other essential items required for
- Assist the Assistant Director in entering new hires into Relias
and OnTarget, and facilitate registration and trainings for these
systems to ensure new program staff can enter time and notes
critical for billing regulatory agencies.
- Coordinate and enter submission of all HR related changes (pay
rates, tax status, address, name changes, etc.) to HR/Paycom as
directed by Program Director.
- Work together with local and other Regional Human Resources
Coordinators to establish a flow of best practices enabling
business decisions and recommendations to impact all people
functions within their program.
- Work with Accounting Staff, to review timesheets and
- Properly completes participant eligibility and enrollment
applications through electronic and manual systems.
- Assist with and maintain client authorizations with
insurance/managed care organizations including Medicaid and other
- Manages electronic documents and physical files by scanning and
uploading documents such as admissions documents, consents,
quarterly progress summaries, service plans, and others as needed
into EHR system and updating related fields
- Maintains physical files by filing client and personnel file
items as assigned and keeping orderly files and records room
- Performs data entry as assigned such as but not limited to:
entering service plans into EHR system, entering and tracking
hiring and recruitment information, entering and tracking referral
information, and maintaining listservs and contact lists, etc.
- Managing daily services scheduling for all direct care
- Reception - greet visitors in lobby promptly and direct
telephone callers to proper channels.
- Mail collect, sort, and distribute daily.
- Equipment coordinate maintenance of photocopier as needed.
- Property management work with ASNCs statewide property manager
to resolve tenant, maintenance, and/or utility issues promptly as
- Assist in processing bills, credit card reconciliations, and
other monthly accounting functions required by ASNC.
- Track volunteers that spend time with our programs/facility in
a volunteer database.
- Perform all other administrative duties necessary for the
successful operation of the Social Recreation Program as requested
by the Social Recreation Program Director, or Social Recreation
At least two years of relevant experience in an office or
administrative role. Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel,
Outlook, Excellent writing, phone and math skills, Organized and
able to meet deadlines. A Bachelors Degree is encouraged but not
Keywords: AUTISM SOCIETY OF NC INC, Wilmington , SOCIAL REC -- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, Administration, Clerical , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!