Front Desk Receptionist
Company: Carolina Testing - Drug - Alcohol - Dna
Posted on: November 19, 2021
JOB OVERVIEW: The Front Desk Receptionist is the first
impression of Carolina Testing - in person, on the phone and via
electronic communications. This position requires a friendly,
respectful and welcoming demeanor at all times, superior attention
to detail, organization skills and the ability to manage a
fast-moving work environment. The ability to manage the flow of
office traffic, communicate with all members of the team and to
remain a calming presence in the office is paramount.DUTIES AND
- Know, understand, adopt and practice the company Mission
Statement and Core Values.
- Maintain strict ethical standards and confidentiality adhering
to HIPPA guidelines.
- Interact in a professional and courteous manner in all contact
and communications including in person, telephone or email.
- Properly welcome and check in clients for services
- Prepare paperwork for services needed for specimen collector(s)
and establish next in line for services.
- Be a team player by assisting, training, and/or guiding fellow
team members in order to maintain and promote efficiency in the
office and front desk area.
- Assist clinic manager in maintaining inventory and supply
levels by closely monitoring levels in the front desk area and
requesting supplies as needed.
- Answer phones and assist callers with individual needs or
advance caller as appropriate.
- Demonstrate superior customer service and compassion when
interacting with donors and clients.
- Manage email communications and process incoming reports as
- Communicate with, understand, and react effectively to a
- Maintain neat, clean, orderly collection site and work area at
- Facilitate and prepare for the transport of specimens to the
- Possess independent ability and common sense to troubleshoot
and resolve issues as they arrive.
- Be willing to be trained as a specimen collector in order to
assist with specimen collections during peak service
- Verifiable track record of superior customer service.
- Working and operational knowledge of iPad and PC and use of
- Reliable/strong work ethic.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Ability to print and write clearly.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to handle multiple projects required.
- Excellent communication skills (written/oral/listening) in the
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Must pass pre-employment background check and drug test and
agree to random drug testing throughout employment.PREFERRED
SKILLS/CERTIFICATION: Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Email Applications (Outlook, Gmail)PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to sit or for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Physical activities include walking, sitting, bending, lifting,
stooping, kneeling, reaching, twisting and squatting.
- Must have sufficient fine motor skills and visual skills for
general office tasks.Job Type: Full-timePay: $10.00 - $12.00 per
- Paid time offSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to FridayEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Required)Experience:
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- receptionist: 1 year (Required)Language:
- Spanish (Preferred)Work Location: One locationby Jobble
Keywords: Carolina Testing - Drug - Alcohol - Dna, Wilmington , Front Desk Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Conway, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!