Data Entry- General
Posted on: March 26, 2020
CastleBranch is obsessed with world class customer service.
And if you are also-- you could be a fit for us. We have been
providing organizations of all sizes, including nearly two-thirds
of the colleges and universities across the United States, with a
wide range of comprehensive solutions such as background screening,
immunization record tracking, document management, drug testing and
CastleBranch practically invented the background screening industry
as it exists today, and we continue to enjoy a steady level of
growth with a loyal client base, a high-energy workforce and a
corporate culture that's truly second to none.
At CastleBranch every contact with our customers is an opportunity
to be their advocate and provide them with the answers they are
seeking. Working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, we are
continually raising the bar and utilizing a variety of software
tools to navigate and research customer accounts, and communicate
effective solutions in a fun, team-based environment.
We're constantly in growth mode at CastleBranch, so new positions
open regularly. This full time position will be responsible for
entering records, providing top-notch customer service, and combing
through data. Applying here makes you eligible for a variety of
roles. These roles are a great entry point into many positions with
in the company. Each application is personally reviewed for any and
all openings that we have now and in the future. Applying here will
leave your application and experience with us, so that when a
position opens that closely matches your skill set, we can contact
you directly. Keep an eye on our career site for other positions
you may find interesting!
At CastleBranch, we set big goals with real expectations, this
allows us to give our team so much in return. All full time
employees are offered our medical/dental/vision plan, 401k with a
matching, and complementary life insurance with unique add-on
options. In addition, we love the perks we are able to provide,
- Dress- Wear anything you like to the office. Much of our
business and work in this position is done over the phone. Feel as
comfortable at work as you do at home!
- Growth- Take advantage of growth opportunities within your
position with our tiered compensation and responsibility
- Wellness-Take care of your mind and body with complementary
access to Axis Fitness workout sessions, fresh fruit provided
daily, access to nutritionists, and meditation/stretching sessions
on the house- all on-site, of course.
- Location- Working just across from the Mayfair shopping center
and adjacent to the Forum, you can jump on one of our bikes for
eco-friendly access to loads of healthy food options.
- Environment- Enjoy spending your days in a fun-fueled
workplace. Feel free to utilize break time by playing ping-pong,
and skee-ball in our recreation space. Attend a free weekly happy
hour in tekMountain Brewery, located in our lobby, while getting to
know your colleagues. Inspire innovation with weekly company
lunches during a tedTalk style presentation.
To be considered for a position in our Operations department,
please have the following in regards to:
- Experience:Some experience in a similar role in an office
setting, or call center environment (preferred education:High
School diploma, GED, Associates, Bachelor's degree or related)
- Skills- You must be an excellent communicator, someone who is
detail oriented, and motivated. You bring experience and a
teamwork, goal oriented attitude. You are able to comfortably
navigate a computer and basic systems. You are a professional when
it comes to typing and accuracy. You should be able to navigate
multiple systems simultaneously (required).
- Characteristics- You exude a positive attitude and are a team
player. A passion for gaming and/ or computer work. Your coworkers
would say your focused and computer savvy. You bring a passion for
customer service and problem solving to the table every time.
At CastleBranch, you'll be providing world-class customer service,
while meeting goals and accuracy expectations. Each day you'll also
be ready to:
- Coachour clients on the most effective ways to use our platform
and services, through our systems and platforms.
- Buildyour skill set on a team: keeping a high energy and
- Continuously Growand learn to develop an expert working
knowledge of all products, services, internal systems, assigned
accounts, new opportunities, and competitors.
Job Duties could include:
- Navigating websites to facilitate orders in accordance state
and federal regulations.
- Responsible for prioritizing individual workload according to
client priority level and daily management communication.
- Research and correspondence.
- Enthusiastic customer service.
- Responsible for communicating any quality issues which impact a
client's orders to the management team.
- Navigating through multiple systems simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
This role requires three pre-interview tests, that must be passed
in order to continue in the interview process. There will be a
three minute typing speed test, a 10 question detail-oriented test
and a 15 question clinical test to gauge aptness for the position.
The ideal candidate should score at least 40 words per minute, 9/10
on detail orientation and 12/15 on a clinical screening
- Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary
to get the task done well
- Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your
own schedule and goals
- Inspired to perform without outside help
- Data Entry
Keywords: CastleBranch, Wilmington , Data Entry- General, Administration, Clerical , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!