Financial Services Professional - Hybrid Remote (NC)
Company: Bankers Life
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Financial Services Professional - Hybrid Experience
Location: Toms River, NJ, United States
Job Category: Financial Representative
Bankers Life -, one of the most respected companies in the
Financial Services industry, is seeking ambitious individuals to
grow our team of Insurance Agents and Financial Representatives. If
you have a passion for helping others achieve their financial
goals, want to oversee your own business, enjoy critical thinking,
and strive to better your career, then consider joining our team of
Our award-winning training equips you with the knowledge, skills,
and financial strategies you need to be successful and confident in
this career. We provide career development from management
opportunities to enhancing your career and becoming a Financial
Representative, specializing in aiding clients in Wealth
Management. Your growth is our success. Uncover your earning
potential, build a workday around your lifestyle, and make an
impact in your community every day. With access to local and
national mentors, we will surround you with resources to aid in the
development of your financial expertise, including but not limited
Personal Planning Analysis - Asset & Income Protection - Investment
& Advisory Services - Trust Services Wealth Management - Retirement
As a Bankers Life Financial Services Professional Expect To:
1. Build - Develop a client base by growing relationships with your
network, establish and maintain strong customer relationships,
offering guidance, and providing solutions to help families obtain
2. Gain Expertise - Obtain knowledge beyond licensed agent training
through sponsored course work, and proprietary agent development
3. Guide - Presenting clients with the ability to preserve their
retirement and grow their wealth. Use the latest software, and
product illustrations to guide clients through important financial
4. Own - Take ownership of your career as you master your craft and
excel in Financial Services. Decide your path; delivering
retirement protection, managing all client assets, or construct and
lead your own team of agents and representatives.
How Bankers Life will provide support :
1. Hybrid Experience - Flexible in-office schedules once you
complete your agent training and take off as a producing agent.
2. Pre-Licensing Training - We provide pre-licensing training free
of charge; individuals will need to pay for the state exam required
to sell life and health products.
3. Award-winning Training - Our training, conducted in office, by
successful field leaders will fulfill your desire for continuous
learning. Bankers Life has been named as a Training Apex Award
Winner for eleven years and counting and a CLO LearningElite winner
for five years and counting.
4. Advancement Opportunities - Benefit-eligible management
positions within local branch structure.
5. Securities Licensing Support to Become a Financial
Representative - we provide free securities study materials, study
group support and assistance with licensing expenses.
What makes a great Financial Services Professional?
1. Informative - Ability to present complicated concepts
effectively and maintain uncompromising principals, such as honesty
2. Driven - Self-motivated to network and prospect for new clients,
while demonstrating strong time-management skills.
3. Sociable - Strong relationship building and communication skills
will bond you with clients and colleagues.
4. Dreamer - Competitive and entrepreneurial spirit to achieve
success both for yourself and others.
The Bankers Life Team comes from a variety of backgrounds
including, but not limited to, sales, athletics, military, client
services, or client-facing roles. Regardless of your professional
experience level, we will provide you the skills and knowledge
necessary for success. Our Financial Service Professionals help
their clients live more and worry less. Apply now and join the
With a rich history dating back to 1879, Bankers Life has grown
from our founder's simple wish to make insurance affordable. Today
we remain true to our heritage. Strength, stability, and service
shape our culture as we help provide financial security solutions.
Forbes has recognized us for our diversity efforts and as a best
midsize employer for 2022.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Commission structure designed to grow with you
- Renewable income and Bonus programs plus $400 for the first four
weeks as an active agent
- Fully paid insurance licensing, SIE, Series 6, Series 63, CFP -,
- Retirement Savings Program
Keywords: Bankers Life, Wilmington , Financial Services Professional - Hybrid Remote (NC), Accounting, Auditing , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!