Company: Capital Vacations
Location: Myrtle Beach
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Capital Vacations strives for the best!
Our mission is to deliver quality vacations to our members and
In addition to above average compensation, Capital Vacations offers
a variety of benefits including Company Paid Life Insurance,
Long-term Disability, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, discounted
Vacation Stays, plus start to earn Paid Time Off immediately.
Per hour salary plus substantial bonus opportunity based on
Collections Bonus Compensation Plan
With management changes and bonus plan expansion, Capital Vacations
is adding to an industry leading financial services group and
seeking competitive team players who are committed to achieving and
continuing our unprecedented progression.
Under general direction, Collectors work applicable accounts
through system assignment or other means.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provides customer service regarding collection issues, general
questions, processing payments and various transactions
- Resolves account discrepancies and maintains tracking of
accounts worked concisely and professionally
- Responsible for reducing delinquency for applicable
- Reviews open accounts for collection efforts
- Makes outbound calls, maintaining professional communication at
all times via phone
- Adheres to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) and
any other regulations governing the collections process
- Reviews all relevant information (including terms of sales
and/or loan documents) and attempts to collect customer
- Executes timely follow-up on payment arrangements and
documentation required per account
- Ensures all customer information is correct, updating as
- Identifies issues attributing to account delinquency and
discusses with management for best practices and process
- Responsible for exceeding departmental performance standards
and quality assurance expectations
- Adheres to company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- No prior experience or training required.
- No supervisory experience required.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both
oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of
correct business English and office practices. Must be able to
communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems,
maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully
with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and
manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one
task to another of a different nature, with deadlines and/or
- Competent in public speaking.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or
Education, Essential Training / Certifications, and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Attention to detail, goal-oriented
- Unwavering commitment to superior service
- Excellent communication abilities
- Ability to effectively use multiple computer systems
- Analytical and negotiation skills
Keywords: Capital Vacations, Wilmington , Collections Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Myrtle Beach, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!