Company: IKA - Laboratory, Analytical and Processing Techno
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The ideal candidate will be responsible for timely and accurate
preparation of financial accounting data in a variety of areas. It
is essential that this candidate brings analytical and
organizational skills in order to best support the accounting
- G/L account maintenance and reconciliations.
- Maintain and record all Fixed Asset Activity.
- Prepare various monthly journal entries.
- Assist with monthly reporting package.
- Assist in the completion of annual audit.
- Prepare quarterly sales tax returns
- Assist with daily and monthly reports.
- Assist with the yearly budgeting process.
- Back up to Accounts Receivable and Payable functions.
- Assists with related special projects as required.
- Assists with cost accounting and overhead rate generation.
- Assists with various analysis such as overhead variances and
- Use of Excel at an advanced level.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance
0 - 2 years' experience in accounting
Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Keywords: IKA - Laboratory, Analytical and Processing Techno, Wilmington , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Wilmington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!